1. From the Applications menu, select Email. This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
2. Type your full email address, for example, email@example.com, and your password, and then select Next.
3. Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android.
4. Enter the following account information, and then select Next.
- Domain\Username Type your full email address in this box.
- If Domain and Username are separate boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box.
NOTE: On some versions of Android, you must use the domain\username format. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, type contoso.com\email@example.com. Your username is your full email address.
- Password Type the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server Type outlook.office365.com for your server name.
5. As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options screen opens. The options available depend on your version of Android.
6. Select Next, and then type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send email. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
NOTE: You may need to wait 10-to-15 minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.