Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in using your email address and email password. If you do not remember your email password, click here to reset your password.
- Once you are signed in, select Install Office apps from the home page, or you can click here.
4. Select Office 365 apps to begin the installation.
5. When the file finishes downloading, Click Run (in Chrome, Edge or Internet Explorer) or Save File (in Firefox).
6. If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Select Yes.
7. Wait for the installation process to complete.
8. When you see the screen below, select Close.
9. To activate your Office Products, open Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook by selecting the Start button (lower-left corner of your screen) and then type the name of an Office product, such as Excel. Then, click on its icon in the search results.
10. When the program opens, accept the license agreement to activate and use Office.
11. You may see another prompt like the image below after accepting the agreement. If you do, click "Sign in" and then enter your email address and email password to complete the activation.