You can restore your OneDrive files and folders two ways, through a web browser, or if OneDrive is synced to your computer, you can also recover them from your computer.
From a Web Browser
Go to https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/signin/, and sign in with Office 365 email account credentials.
In the navigation pane, select the Recycle bin.
- Select the files or folders you want to restore by pointing to each item and clicking the circle checkbox that appears, and then click Restore.
- Items in the recycle bin are automatically deleted after 93 days.
From Your Windows Computer
To restore files on a Windows computer, open the Recycle Bin.
Select the files or folders you want to recover and Right-Click on them.
- Select Restore to restore the file or folder to its original location.
From Your Mac Computer
- Open the Trash.
- Select the files or folders you want to recover and right-click on them.
- Select Put back to restore it to its original location.
- Files deleted online-only ( ) will not appear in your computer's Recycle Bin or Trash.